Important Coronavirus Updates: 17th March 2020.
At Christian Life Centre we care deeply about our family’s health and safety. During this current time it is important that we maintain a safe, hygienic and welcoming environment for anyone who comes through our doors.
We are closely monitoring the latest guidance from the Government website and ensuring that we are taking the right precautions to remain vigilant throughout the developing situation.
At present, there is no guidance from the Government, Public Health Office or National Health Service that will affect public gatherings. Therefore, our services will continue to take place.
In-line with Government advice, which is subject to change, we will assess weekly our approach to public gatherings and communicate any further updates to services, departmental teams or events that may have an impact on anyone attending Christian Life Centre. We will keep you up to date on our website, social media and direct communication from members on our database.
Whilst our Sunday and Wednesday services continue to take place we are making a few changes to follow best practice guidelines. All upcoming church events will be monitored on a day by day basis. Below are some of the things that will be different.
Connecting after services over a tea and coffee is greatly valued, and we want to ensure we are doing everything we can to help minimise the risk of any virus spreading. With this in mind we will still be serving complimentary refreshments after our services for those who desire to participate.
We will shortly be updating you about our communion plans. Communion is an important time in our services as it represents the life of Christ at work in us, however we will be looking at alternative ways of serving the communion during the crisis.
- If there is an altar call we will ask you to remain in your seat and raise your hand for any prayer needs. Prayers will then be made for you at your seat.
- If the ministers are used for prayers/alter services, the ministers will use hand sanitiser before addressing any respondents and will keep a healthy distance and reduce physical contact to a minimum.
- To avoid the risk of spreading the virus through physical contact, our teams will be welcoming you with big smiles and waves. Be assured, we still love you, but at this time it is important to keep physical contact to a minimum.
Thank you for your continued support, your heart to serve and your consideration for the most vulnerable. It is so important to demonstrate our love for the church family. In every season, we will continue to lift up the name of Jesus with great faith and wisdom.
If you have been abroad recently or not feeling very well:
If you displaying symptoms, however mild, found listed on the nhs.uk website, or have recently travelled to any of the countries listed on gov.co.uk within the last 14 days we ask that you follow their advice.
For further information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) here are some resources to click on:
Got a question?
If you have a specific question at this time, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you. Alternatively, you can call on 01865 772 152.
We have also put together a short and concise summary.
Scriptures to believe and confess:
- “Yes, Lord,” she told him. “I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God.” (John 11:27 NLT)
- They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household.” (Acts 16:31 NLT)
- The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. (Proverbs 18:21 NLT).
- Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10, NLT).
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation—so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?” (Psalm 27:1, NLT)
- “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. (John 14:1 NKJV)