Important Coronavirus information
In light of the Coronavirus outbreak, we want to reassure our stakeholders that public health and safety is a top concern for us. Our leadership team is proactively taking measures to make our facilities as safe as possible.
We are not guaranteeing that all public areas are going to be 100% sterile, but we are taking every precaution to ensure that risks are kept to a minimum.
The following measures are in place:
- We have added hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- The Levitical team has increased disinfecting efforts during their cleaning routines. With an increased deep-cleaning process and emphasis on the toilets, and areas where people tend to gather.
- Children ministry to ensure that all surfaces undergo a disinfecting process on all surfaces and toys before and after each service on Sundays in all classrooms.
- Hospitality ministry to be responsible for all surfaces and equipment in its area of operation.
- Sound & Lighting responsible for all the equipment such as microphones.
- Musicians ministry responsible for their equipment, guitars, keyboards etc.
- Multi-media team in-charge of their area and equipment(s).
- Security team responsible for all walkie-talkies.
There are going to be significant new measures introduced by the government this week. Any major changes to our services will be posted on the website or you can phone the church office (See our contact page).
We have put together a short summary to provide you with concise information.
Please join us in prayer for the peace of God to rule our hearts and minds at this time. Let us pray for the Lord’s protection over our families and the community.
Colossians 4:12. “… always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.”
Pastor Grady Reid (Senior Pastor)