December 2021 Update
Around 1 in 3 people with COVID-19 do not have any symptoms. This means they could be spreading the virus without knowing it.
• On Friday 31st December, our church coronavirus (COVID-19) measures will change.
• We would encourage everyone to wear their face coverings at all times.
• The use of hand sanitiser will continue to be compulsory on entering the building.
• We will be grateful if you can take a rapid lateral flow test before attending church.
• You should take the test as late as possible before attending church, ideally within 12 hours. This will strengthen the protection testing provides. In doing the test, you will be helping to keep others safe.
• You can use rapid lateral flow test if you are 11 years or older.
• You can order rapid lateral flow tests kit through GOV.UK Order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We will continue to keep you updated on any changes on a regular basis.
Thank you and God bless.