Every child deserves a champion
Every child deserves the opportunity to better their future, to become what they are destined to be and to pursue their purpose in life. There is no better way to invest in the world than to invest in children who are marginalised by their social and economic instability. As a church this is our passion for mankind and we are dedicated to sharing the true love of Jesus Christ. We have set our priority to become change makers in the world around us.
Our commitment to a Holy community, growing community and serving community led us to establish this unique relationship with Miracle Primary School (MPS) in Uganda. This school is an extraordinary institution that is managed by people who seek nothing but the prosperity of a generation that has been rejected due to inequality and poor social background and to spread the word of God.
This project will focus on the orphans and needy children who are being supported at MPS. Hope is under the umbrella of CLC church and will focus on improving the education of orphan kids from Miracle primary school. The finances will support their school fees, medical expenses and general well-being. Our purpose is to empower every child’s spiritual and educational barriers to allow them to thrive in their community.
Hope encourages people to approach challenges with a mind-set and strategy suitable for success, thereby increasing their chances to accomplish their dreams. The goal for hope is to give each child at miracle school the opportunity for a good education as a foundation for a successful future.
The aim of Hope is to support the foundation of education and well-being of children, who are underprivileged and require sponsorship for these resources.
Also empowering vulnerable families ie providing shelter/housing or business grants.
- Sponsoring children in Miracle Primary School in Uganda
- Expanding our sponsorship programme beyond Miracle Primary School
- Supporting vulnerable families by providing
- Shelter/ housing
- Medical, teachers and other professionals to do a voluntary field service to the vulnerable community
- Sponsorship will be £20 per-month, paid by standing order on either 1st, 15th or 28th of the month
- All funds is restricted, will all go towards the child’s need and CLC will cover transfer costs.
- Payments will be taken care of by the CLC church accounts team and will be overseen by Pastor Williams of Miracle Primary School in Uganda.
- Reference: Each child will have a reference number quoted on their booklet e.g. HOPEMPS001, which will connect them to the sponsor. The reference is to be used for all donations and for any correspondence.
If you have any inquiries or concerns, please communicate via email. To respect privacy, there will be no direct interaction between sponsors and children. However, if anyone prefers to contact via phone, they can call the CLC church office to voice their concerns
Praying for your sponsored child
We know that children are very close to the heart of God and He certainly hears our prayers on their behalf, so we really do encourage you to pray regularly for your child.